Helping Businesses Navigate Municipal Regulations
The best-laid plans of businesses in the Saratoga region can be rendered useless without the approval of municipal regulatory authorities. The best way to make your plans become reality and remain on the right side of local regulations is to partner with a firm that has the experience, resources and technology necessary to protect your interests.
Proven Attorneys For Your Regulatory Needs
At Jones Steves LLP we have been helping local business owners and commercial interests cut through red tape and navigate the municipal regulatory process for more than 40 years. We routinely review our clients’ business operations to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory provisions of municipalities having jurisdiction. When necessary, we prepare our clients’ applications before all relevant agencies and boards having jurisdiction. We can assist with numerous matters before these bodies, including:
- Article 78 proceedings involving challenges to a municipality’s determinations and rulings
- Ordinance drafting, zoning compliance and code enforcement
- Preparation and adoption of Planned Unit Development (PUD) or Planned Development District (PDD) local laws
- Payment in Lieu of Taxes (PILOT) drafting, negotiation and adoption
- Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) requests and opinions
Contact Jones Steves LLC
We can help you deal will all aspects of local regulations and assist you throughout your regulatory experience. Call our office at 518.587.0080 use our contact form.